Instructions for submitting authors
To submit your abstract, please fill in the on-line form. The deadline for oral presentations is 15 July 2022, for poster presentations 31 July 2022.
Before you start to fill in the abstract form, please have ready:
- Selection of a session in which you want to place your abstract
- Title of the presentation (max 240 characters including spaces)
- List of authors and their affiliations
- Abstract (500 – 2,000 characters including spaces)
- Acknowledgements (max. 250 characters including spaces)
- Figures – max 4 files (supported formats: JPG, PNG max size of a file: 2 MB)
- Figures captions (max 350 characters including spaces each)
Please note that the authors are responsible both for the scientific content and grammar. The abstracts will not be proofread or revised by the organizers.
Authors, who submit their abstracts within standard deadlines, will be notified about the acceptance of their abstracts by 31 July 2022.
One submitted abstract can have up to 2 pages (first page for the text, second page for inserted images).
All received abstracts are reviewed and evaluated by the International evaluation board. The acceptance of abstract does not imply any financial assistance or fee deduction. The presenting authors are requested to register and pay the Congress registration fee.
There will be no printed copies at the Congress, only an on-line Book of Abstracts will be published.
- Check-in at the Speaker’s Ready Room at least 1 ½ hour before your presentation time to check your slides, copy your presentation onto the network and to check the demo of your presentation with the technician.
- In case your speech has been scheduled for morning session please come to the Speakers ́ Ready Room one day before the day of your presentation.
- The Speaker’s Ready Room (SRR) location will be determined closer to the congress beginning.
Rules & regulations for oral presentations:
- During your lecture, you will be using Remote controller (E-presenter)
- Your own notebook is allowed only after discussion with the technician on‐site
- Only PowerPoint presentations made in Microsoft Office 2010 or later versions (*.ppt) or (*pptx), or Adobe Acrobat Reader (.pdf) are accepted to guarantee they will open successfully on an on‐site PC
- MAC users should check in early at the SRR (2 hours before your session starts) to verify the Windows compatibility.
- Pictures and animation links to the Internet or to other files will NOT be accessible
- JPG images are the preferred file format for inserted images. GIF, TIF or BMP formats will be accepted as well.
- Try to avoid overloading your presentation with unnecessary images.
- In case you have any videos in your presentation ‐ please test your presentation with the on‐site PC several hours before your presentation. Generally, the MPEG‐1 and AVI format should work with no difficulties.
- Only fonts that are included in the basic installation of MS‐Windows will be available (English version of Windows). Use of other fonts not included in Windows can cause the wrong layout / style of your presentation.
- Suggested fonts: Arial, Times New Roman, Tahoma
- All presentations will be deleted from all the PC used during the Congress.
WE STRONGLY ASK ALL SPEAKERS TO KEEP THE TIME OF THEIR PRESENTATIONS
- To ensure good legibility of a poster, we recommend a maximum size of 120 cm in length and 90 cm in width.
- Recommended size of a poster is A0 (118,9 cm x 84,1 cm)
- Fixing material (pins and stickers) will be available in the Posters Area.
- Congress staff will be available to assist you during the time of poster mounting.
- Poster boards will be numbered by the organizers in advance according to numbering in the Abstract Book.
- All poster authors are kindly requested to be present at their poster during the sessions. The poster session will be held to enable poster presenters to showcase their work. All Congress participants are invited to walk around the poster area to view the posters and to enter into lively
and challenging discussions with the poster presenters.